The appearance of stretch marks can be caused by various reasons, although the most common is pregnancy and sudden weight changes. Nobody likes to show these unsightly marks on their skin, so we always try to hide them or find a way to erase them completely. Although it should be noted that this is an arduous task, as we offer some tips on how to eliminate red stretch marks.
Steps to follow:
- it should be noted that striae are caused by a breakage of the skin fibers so they would be comparable to a wound scar and, in the same way, it is almost impossible to eliminate them entirely without resorting to laser surgery.
- Therefore, the prevention of stretch marks is the best method to avoid these unsightly marks on the skin; however we can try to reduce them or disguise them when they are in their first phase, that is, red or purple. It is also the case of stretch marks caused by pregnancy, so you should not spend time, but it will be necessary to begin to treat them during pregnancy.
- When it comes to eliminating red stretch marks, hydration will undoubtedly be your best ally, as will consistency and insistence. In this way, there are creams and specific cosmetic products that will help you try to return the skin to its normal state; For this, we recommend you consult our article How to choose an anti-stretch mark cream.
- Likewise, there are several natural moisturizing products that you can use to reduce the red stripe of the skin, such as:
- Rosehip oil
- Almonds oil
- Olive oil
- Cocoa butter
- Grapeseed oil
- It is recommended to apply any of the above products or combine them, performing circular massages on the area affected by the stretch marks and -as we already pointed out- persistence will be vital to achieving visible results. So, you should apply it daily following the instructions on the package about whether it is convenient once or twice a day.
If you would like to read similar articles to How to remove red streaks, we recommend you to enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.